Extrasolar Planetary Systems & Circumstellar Disks:
- Star-planet interactions as a probe of planetary and stellar magnetospheres.
- The search for and characterization of disks and planets around young M dwarfs.
- Identifying the young M dwarfs in the solar neighborhood for planet & disk searches.
- Gas emission from planetary atmospheres and debris disks.
- Effects of high-energy stellar radiation on the formation and evolution of planets.
- Evolution of planet habitability and necessary conditions for life.
Research talks you can watch:
- Detecting Exoplanetary Magnetic Fields with Star-Planet Interactions delivered at Caltech's Keck Institute for Space Studies workshop entitled Planetary Magnetic Fields: Planetary Interiors and Habitability